- Had a 2-weekskin allergy. It's worst. I'm all red it's scary. People look at me weirdly when I get in the jeepney. But I got to stand my firm.
- Feasibility studies. Because ym groupmates weren't that active, I ended up doing almost all the work in our preliminary investigations, the interviews and title defense answering. It's embarassing that they left me hanging during the title defense. I wasn't confident as well but i did try my best to answer. Luckily, thank God, we made it in the chapter making.
- Chpater making, Like before, I ended up doing almost the 60% of doing the chapters 1,2,3.
- Midterm exams. I was procrastinating because I was catching up program works and deadlines. Ended up doing the 20-80 reviewing method.
- Doing a midterm project (programming) which has the same deadline of passing the chapters in our feasibility study class
These are my updates for the moments.
ps: Thank for the two fellow da friends who greeted me in my birthday. Thank you for remembering or at least greeting me.