1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- 5 years. I never really thought I will get this far.
2. What does your username mean?
- A old forum friend of mine once said that Uta fits my name , for it meant “poem” in Japanese. I once sent him a poem and he really likes it that made him thought of the name at the first place. Makoto , on the other hand means “faithful” he said, I forgot, anyways. So yeah. They are from the 2 japanese words. Haha.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Simple. Weird and Random. Pretty much sums up the whole me virtually and reality. haha
4. Are you left or right handed?
- LEFTY! I’m left-handed.
5. What was your first deviation?
- If I remember, that would be a pokeshipping fanart. A low quality, photographed pokeshipping fanart. *scans my gallery again*
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
It’s not that I’m good at it, but it’s the least that I could do best. I’ve done like 99% of my fanarts and doodle on traditional arts.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Digital art. I once dream of doing linearting + digital coloring to do and work on my fanarts, One of my artist dreams. But it doesn’t work out for me, atm. Hopefully I could.
8. What was your first favourite?
I have nothing in mind tbh in the first place.Anything .. perhaps.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Mostly digital arts, but I love any art in DA. If only there’s a “fave all” buttom, I could have faved them all.XDXD
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- I got tons, those whom I’ve watch and haven’t watched yet. I can’t really choose one , I like them all.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Elohkcalb, Holly, Miya and the pokemon shipper artists. J I also want to meet my RL couz here again. If ever got a chance, I would really want to meet everyone!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- He/She have made me keep and continue doing fanarts, and inspired me to go and always try improving an art. Fellow devianarts inspired me to always try my best to keep doodling.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- The traditional pens and pencils. I rarely colored my fanarts with the help of photoshop.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Living room, I tend to do most of fanarts there, sometimes, when I’m alone, I doodle outside out garden, or sometimes in our apartment.haha.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory